Friday, April 28, I tried to play with the cat. As you can see, Dimitri is not always the "playful" type.


Saturday, April 29, I picked my Mom up from the airport and made her go to Home Depot with me to plan these flower pots. Unfortunately, the flower we really wanted was not out yet. We ended up picking out some Spikes for the center of each pot and eventually we will put some Wave Petunias around those Spikes.
After we did some work in the yard we went to a Blues bar called KABBU in Erie for some entertainment. We were entertained, that's for sure. We met some interesting fellows... One guy" decided" that he would spill Mom's drink on her. He said that he did it on purpose because it would give us all something to talk about. We weren't impressed. This guy made no sense whatsoever. The Johnnie O Band was pretty good. I think the most exciting part of the evening was racing out to the parking lot across from the club just in time to rescue the car from a tow truck. We accidentally parked in a lot owned by someone who really didn't want people to use his lot after hours. He must have the towing company on speed dial because we were only in the lot for about 5 minutes. Luckily the truck was engaged with another SUV in the parking lot. The tow truck owner said that another truck was on the way for my car. I moved the car immediately. Overall, this is probably on my list of top ten "Entertaining" club visits.

On Sunday, April 30, I had a concert with the Orion Winds. It was our final concert of the season. I will really miss these folks over the summer. After the afternoon concert we had a nice dinner at Garcia's in the Denver Tech Center and took Mom to the airport. We had a really nice time this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment