Monday, May 21, 2007

Heroes Season Finale

Well, the Heroes season finale is tonight. We are both so excited to see what happens. We have been avid watchers from the very first episode. I really hope I'm not dissapointed. I guess the final 5 minutes or so of this episode will be the opening of Season 2.

If you want to get caught up you can go here and watch full episodes online for free.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Airan and I need to start from the beginning. With Battlestar Galactica on hiatus until next year and Lost finishing up this week, we're going to have huge holes in our TV viewing schedule. We're going to use that time to catch up on Heroes and The Office.

What Dreams said...

SciFi had a Heroes marathon this week end but I didn't have time to watch it.
Maybe, like Kelly, we can get caught up this summer.
I love shows where you can't tell who the good guys and the bad guys are from one minute to the next.
Complicated characters are so much more interesting than Prince Charming and Cinderella.