It was fantastic. We did see some evidence of our relatives, Aunt Bobby. You would have been in heaven. I love the Tower of London. I can't even put it into words right now. Wow!
WD: The Ravens were still there and they've asked about your health. The Crown Jewels were beautiful!
Kelly: This was my second time at the Tower and I was still in awe, especially with the new knowledge of our family background. Seeing William the Conqueror's armour again was still breathtaking. Mom really enjoyed seeing Henry the VIII's armour. WOW! The funny armour with the huge codpiece was also amusing.
AB: I think it must have been the men. We still have tall men in our family. At Salisbury Cathedral we saw the Le Bohun(?) tomb-stone coffin.
Well Kelly on the Morman genelogy site, I tracked your great grandfather Hiram Jett Logsdon (the one who put you grandfather in an orphanage after his mother died of the 1318 flu epidemic...nasty man) and thur Edith Rogers you are decended from kings(Edward I, Malcolm Canmore, Llewlyn, Fench and Irish kings)John of Gaunt,Duke of Lancaster and my favorite William Marshal Earl of Pembroke, the most honable knight, who after honourably serving Henry II, Richard, King John became regent of England fought off an invasion from France and save England from bankruptcy at the age of 70. He was the Greatest knight of all medevil times. If you want more infro email me and I'll send you the site and info how to look up everything
Who knows if is true. But I have heard according the the study of the human genome everyone is everyone's 1/32 cousin and all people are descendant from medevil kings. It is a kind of fun look this up on the internet because this is one of my favorite periods of history. This also shows we are all connected.
Humphrey Le Bohun was the Earl of Hereford. Descendent from Le Bohun from 1100 -1322. There were about 7 of them. I don't know who was buried at Salisbury Catedral.
The Magna Carta room was closed at Salisbury Cathedral. It was going to open at noon but we had to pick up lunch and find the bus. I am bitterly dissapointed at that.
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
10 comments:
Did you see the ravens? Uncle Richard still talks about them.
Did you see the Crown Jewells?
OOOOH I wish we were ther too.
The Tower was my favorite part of London. I could have spent days there!
You are so lucky. Your mom's email said John of Gaunt was 6ft 9in tall. What happen to us?
WD: The Ravens were still there and they've asked about your health. The Crown Jewels were beautiful!
Kelly: This was my second time at the Tower and I was still in awe, especially with the new knowledge of our family background. Seeing William the Conqueror's armour again was still breathtaking. Mom really enjoyed seeing Henry the VIII's armour. WOW! The funny armour with the huge codpiece was also amusing.
AB: I think it must have been the men. We still have tall men in our family. At Salisbury Cathedral we saw the Le Bohun(?) tomb-stone coffin.
What's this about a family history at the Tower?? I haven't heard any of this.
Well Kelly on the Morman genelogy site, I tracked your great grandfather Hiram Jett Logsdon (the one who put you grandfather in an orphanage after his mother died of the 1318 flu epidemic...nasty man) and thur Edith Rogers you are decended from kings(Edward I, Malcolm Canmore, Llewlyn, Fench and Irish kings)John of Gaunt,Duke of Lancaster and my favorite William Marshal Earl of Pembroke, the most honable knight, who after honourably serving Henry II, Richard, King John became regent of England fought off an invasion from France and save England from bankruptcy at the age of 70. He was the Greatest knight of all medevil times.
If you want more infro email me and I'll send you the site and info how to look up everything
Who knows if is true. But I have heard according the the study of the human genome everyone is everyone's 1/32 cousin and all people are descendant from medevil kings. It is a kind of fun look this up on the internet because this is one of my favorite periods of history.
This also shows we are all connected.
P.S. Did you get to see the Magna Carta while in Salisbury Cathedral?
Humphrey Le Bohun was the Earl of Hereford. Descendent from Le Bohun from 1100 -1322. There were about 7 of them. I don't know who was buried at Salisbury Catedral.
The Magna Carta room was closed at Salisbury Cathedral. It was going to open at noon but we had to pick up lunch and find the bus. I am bitterly dissapointed at that.
Post a Comment