Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pictures V

We visited a few places on our way to Scotland. This pic is for my literary friends. The Wordsworth family has a burial plot in a little village called Grassmere. (I think that's it.)


When we reached our hotel in Scotland we were a little awestruck. The rooms in this particular building were not ours, however we stayed nearby and visited this building to get some pics.


For those of you who are curious, this is what Haggis looks like when it is out of the Sheep's stomach. It was part of the breakfast buffet at our hotel in Scotland, Airth Castle. And yes, we all tried some at the Scottish dinner and show. Blech. I can now say with pride that I tried Haggis. It's a badge of honor now. By the way, next to the Haggis in this picture is black pudding. We didn't try that one.



On to part VI!



No comments: