Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Chester, Wales

We spent a little time in Chester today. It was very cute. We finally had Cream Tea and Scones with jam and cream. It was wonderful! I have tried to eat something new at each meal. As you all know I am fairly picky, especially with meat, so it has been a trial at times. No, I have not tried the lamb. I just can't get the thought of those cute little lambies on crutches out of my mind. We went into Wales for about two hours this afternoon. It was so much fun. We got some pics of a ruined castle on a steep hillside. It was beautiful of course. I will continue to update as internet access allows. Have a great afternoon. We are into Scotland tomorrow, by way of Liverpool!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

It sounds like you're having such a great time!! I hope we get to see lots of pictures when you get home.

What Dreams said...

I don't like lamb either.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have had tea with you. Hope to see lots of pictures. Watch your mother in Scotland on midsummer's day!

What Dreams said...

I went home and made scones. We didn't eat dinner, but we had scones with Devonshire cream and fresh raspberries.
It was fun, but it would have been more fun with you guys.

Anonymous said...

I was late today 3:30 because I was waiting for air conditioner repair man to re fix the air conditioner. Guess what was gone the trailer.

Heather said...

I will forward the trailer comment. We had tea today in Diagon Alley!