This is my first posting-ever! I am looking forward to learning the tricks of the trade. My hope is that this site may connect me to my very large and geographically diverse family. I can't wait!!
Hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch with far-flung friends and family, and even the up-close kind.
I'm so glad you started this blog. We don't get to see you guys any where near enough now days. Very different from when you were all in school together. I'll be a regular visitor hear. Aunt Joan
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
5 comments:
Hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch with far-flung friends and family, and even the up-close kind.
I am very excited about it. We'll see if I can keep it up.
I'm so glad you started this blog. We don't get to see you guys any where near enough now days. Very different from when you were all in school together.
I'll be a regular visitor hear.
Aunt Joan
Nice way to stay in touch indeed
love
This is so exciting! I feel much more connected to everyone now.
Post a Comment