Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Indiana Jones IV

I had to check on the progress of my favorite hero, Indiana Jones, in his fourth movie. According to imdb.com the new title is "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull." I'm so excited about this new movie because Marion Ravenwood, by far the best heroine of any Indiana Jones movie, is back! According to rumor, Shia LaBeouf is the love child of Indie and Marion. This is going to be great!

5 comments:

AmyW said...

Thank god Harrison Ford signed on for this movie! No one else could do Indiana Jones any justice. Growing up we had the movies on Beta tapes...which means it's been too long since the last one was released!!!

Heather said...

Beta tapes! Wow! I didn't think they were around long enough for people to buy them. I know it's a better format than VHS. It's too bad that they didn't sell as well.

Kelly said...

Hooray!! I can't wait for this movie!

What Dreams said...

Will Mr. Ford be using a walker?

Heather said...

I didn't see a walker in the promo pics. Then again, you can't tell if he can walk or not by a pic.