Saturday, September 22, 2007

Avalanche Update

So far in this hockey preseason the Aves are 3-0. I know that preseason games "don't mean anything," but psychologically these wins are a sign of things to come. I am very excited about this season: we have tremendous talent in the newbies and great leadership in the vets. I know most of you do not follow hockey. I will be giving you periodic updates to let you know that there is more out there than football. I know, perish the thought.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I believe you must be talking about "sports," although I confess I'm not entirely able to decipher this gibberish. My response: la la la la la la la la.

Heather said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!

What Dreams said...

I'm as interested in sports as my dauther is, but let me take this opportunity to wish you a happy birthday.
The world is a better place because you're here.
Have a great birthday and let us know how you spent it.
Love,
Aunt Joanie

AmyW said...

I can tolerate hearing about the Broncos since the Lions don't really play them. The Avalanche on the other hand...there have been some bitter battles with the Red Wings so pardon me if I'm a little biased and cold on the topic! :)

Heather said...

Amy: I would expect nothing less from a true Red Wings Fan. That's what rivalries are all about.

Heather said...

WD: Thanks for the birthday wishes. I miss having everyone together for these occasions.