Wednesday, September 26, 2007
First day back
Today was my first day back to school. I had a small aftermath to clean up. It wasn't too bad. I am wiped out tonight, though. Let's see... Tonight I have watched "Back to You" and bits and pieces of "Two and a half men," "Family Guy,""The Simpsons," and "Friends." Now "Til Death" is on Fox. I'm not sure if I can handle this one. It seems pretty mean-spirited. I have watched more TV in the last two weeks than in the previous two months combined. Yuck. I can feel my brain oozing out my ears. I guess my tolerable shows are now "Heroes" and "Bones." I can watch "Scrubs" sometimes and a few others that I can't quite name right now. What are your favs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dr. Who and Torchwood.
Captain Jack is hot!
(Can't act, but who cares)
I'm off today because I have to work this weekend. I'm not fond of daytime TV unless there's a good old movie on.
I plan to hobble around and clean house.
I put the crutches away on Monday, and so far I feel pretty good. If I get sore again, I'll have to go back to the *@$ crutches.
The favorites:
Battlestar Galactica
Lost
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs (LOVE Mike Rowe)
Star Trek on Spike all afternoon long (You and me, Aunt Bobby!)
And I'm still mourning Arrested Development.
I used to love The Dog Whisperer, but then I heard about all the controversies surrounding Cesar, and now I'm a little put off.
I watch Star Trek every afternoon. I'm right with Kelly about Star Trek, nothing better.
Followed by CSI.
Mostly I watch HGTV, Food Network,Fine Living Channel. occ the travel channel.
And Many of the Discovery chanel and History channel
PBS in the evening.
Post a Comment