Saturday, December 29, 2007

Two Years of Work

I have been growing my hair out for over two years in order to donate it to "Locks of Love." Today was finally the day! In order to qualify you must not have any dye in your hair and it must be at least 10" in a ponytail. Here are the before and after photos. By the way, your haircut is free, depending on your salon, when you donate your hair.




It looked really cute when I walked out of the salon. Unfortunately my hair is so heavy that it already fell a little flat by the time I got home. Oh well. I hope it helps a kid somewhere.

6 comments:

What Dreams said...

You look adorable, and Grandma Jean would be proud of you.

Purrl's mom too said...

Your cut suits your face. Quite attractive regardless of the cut I'm proud of you, as usual.

Kelly said...

I love the haircut, and I love the sentiment even more. Good work!!

Anonymous said...

bless your heart.i'm proud of you. hugs grandma c.

Anonymous said...

You always find new ways to keep me proud of you & admire your outlook on life.
Tu es tres belle.

Heather said...

Thanks everyone! I just hope that some kid gets to use it. We weren't sure if it was quite long enough. We'll never know, I guess.