
I love the snow, especially when I can stay inside. It has been snowing for the last two days. The snow is a dusty powder-perfect for skiing. I took a trip to the bank and grocery shopping a bit ago and found out how slick everything is out there. The roads were warm when it began snowing yesterday. The result is black ice covered with a layer of dusty snow. I'm staying inside for the rest of the day.
3 comments:
Yikes. Stay in and bundle up!
Our snow has been dusty and dry, too -- no good for making snowpeople.
I'm glad the snow is on your side of the mountain.
It rained here, and snowed on the Mesa.
Since skiing is out for us, snow can stay away from us, too.
We had snow here also & the temperature dropped very fast after 2:00 PM
Post a Comment