I added the news headline column to the right on this site. I have found them interesting. I chose 3 sources: CNN, 9News (Denver), and AP. Does anyone else look at them or use this feature?
I use a similar feature on my custom Google home page -- I see feeds from both major Chicago newspapers, the New York Times, and that ever-useful news supplier, Fark.com. I also have it set to show me new Gmail messages and all the latest posts from the blogs I subscribe to (such as this fine blog), so I always know when there are new posts to read.
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
3 comments:
I use a similar feature on my custom Google home page -- I see feeds from both major Chicago newspapers, the New York Times, and that ever-useful news supplier, Fark.com. I also have it set to show me new Gmail messages and all the latest posts from the blogs I subscribe to (such as this fine blog), so I always know when there are new posts to read.
Google is my overlord.
Allo
It takes a lot to make me laugh out loud...but Kelly you win for the evening...Google is so deserving of the title!
Post a Comment