Today was the first day of school for me and Jack. I had only 8th graders. I was feeling pretty good about the classes until I got to the last one. I may have 8th graders with some experience mixed with beginning 7th graders. YIKES! Only tomorrow will tell. The scheduling system does not have much info about previous experience. This will work out for next year, but we have a year of uncomfortableness (Yes, I may have just fabricated a word). Aside from this strangeness, I had a great day!
By the way, I wanted to post some of my favorite pics from this summer.
5 comments:
Band parking only! I love it!
Thanks for the pics -- that was a fun day!
now thats what i call real fashion. hugs grandma
That's massive amounts of storage! Wow!
You're doing marching band again?
Yikes!
Now you'll find out why so many band teachers switch to choir.
I'm not teaching marching band...whew! I have enough on my plate. These pics were from the UNC Marching Band field. It has changed a lot since we were there.
Post a Comment