Thank you! Where did you find that picture? Better yet, who's in it? I think maybe Cody and Emily? Wow. I need to go back in time and grab that hair. :) -Jim
PS. Thanks Kelly and Grandma. Can't wait to see you again.
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
3 comments:
Happy happy birthday, Jim! I hope you had a great day. As for me, I wouldn't know anything about 32, being 29 myself.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY-32 hmm not bad-i pray you have meny more- hugs grandma c.
Thank you! Where did you find that picture? Better yet, who's in it? I think maybe Cody and Emily? Wow. I need to go back in time and grab that hair. :) -Jim
PS. Thanks Kelly and Grandma. Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment