Being a teacher does have its perks. I am now on Spring Break! Of course, Jack's Spring Break is next week. I'm sure I will have some amazing adventures to share with you all throughout the week.
It's too bad that you and Jack don't have the same weeks off. On the other hand, I'm sure it's nice to just do whatever YOU want. Actually, it sounds rather blissful (and a strong contrast to your last post on the less enjoyable aspects of life as a teacher!). Have a great week!
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
3 comments:
It's too bad that you and Jack don't have the same weeks off. On the other hand, I'm sure it's nice to just do whatever YOU want. Actually, it sounds rather blissful (and a strong contrast to your last post on the less enjoyable aspects of life as a teacher!). Have a great week!
Jealous.
Enjoy your week!!
Post a Comment