OK. I saw 0 (zero) parents today. So the final count is 3, although 1 person thought I was another teacher. So I guess I had 2 parents in 2 days. Yippee! On the plus side my office is super-clean!
Well, for what it's worth...I would absolutely stop in to see the music teacher if she was available during our conferences. I'm Miss D's music room is one of the highlights of Alex's week. Such a pity that no one took the time to stop in.
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
4 comments:
Yeesh. What a waste of time. And how disheartening.
Well, for what it's worth...I would absolutely stop in to see the music teacher if she was available during our conferences. I'm Miss D's music room is one of the highlights of Alex's week. Such a pity that no one took the time to stop in.
I used to LOVE to talk to the music teacher.
It was the only time I didn't cringe.
Hey! What's that supposed to mean?! English teachers should also have been a safe bet. At least for your favorite child.
Post a Comment