So far thos week I have seen 1 doctor and went to the dentist twice. I found out that I have 3 "little" cavities, 1 "rather large" cavity, and my filling needs to be re-done. So much for a relaxing Spring Break. BLECH! I will be unable to talk on the phone Thurday evening, I'm sure.
Funny Story
Yesterday, after my first dental appointment, I decided to clean out my car. I pulled into the parking lot of a convenience store next to a trashcan, jumped out of the car, ran to the other side of the car, emptied the trash from the passenger side of the car, closed the car door and heard a "click." DAMN AUTOMATIC LOCKS!!! Yes, I left my keys in the car, the car running, and the locks engaged after I closed the passenger door. Luckily I had a cell phone and AAA. As my car idled happily away, with lights on, I called AAA to get some help with unlocking my door. 40 minutes later a tow truck showed up. The driver was very nice, he didn't even laught at me to my face. He suggested that I always take my keys with me when I get out of the car. Maybe he's right...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sucks -- both the car keys and the cavities!
Ever since I locked the twins in the car at the airport with the car running, I'm super paranoid about taking my keys with me.
As your faher about "Long John Sylver" restaurant in Florida.
It only takes once to teach how NOT to lave the keys in the car. Two more days for ME for spring break. Love you
I'm glad someone else, besides me, locks her keys in the car while it's running.
Post a Comment