Sunday, March 9, 2008

Update

Since I last visited with you Jack and I have had about 8 or 10 performances, I lost track. Since the beginning of February we have had 12 "Beauty and the Beast" performances, 2 Orion Winds Concerts, 1 4th Grade performance, 1 1st Grade performance, and Tuesday I will help with a Kindergarten Performance. Jack has been hired to play "Thoroughly Modern Millie" in April/May (9 shows), I have two more Orion Winds concerts in May, I will be helping with the 3rd Grade Program at school, Jack has a few Mariachi band performances with his school, and I have three band performances still. Whew!

In the music world it is usually "feast or famine". We are feasting now, for sure. Jack and I may be playing "Jekyll and Hyde" in June and I have a couple of gigs lined up for my brass quintet. This is so much fun!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That sounds exciting and exhausting. How do you keep up your strength??

Anonymous said...

wow i'm tired just reading about all you have done and will do. hugs grandma