Friday, November 30, 2007
Weekend Plans
Jack and I are going to a friend's house to meet a new baby boy Friday night. On Saturday we will probably put out our Christmas decorations. I will make sure I post pics for all of you. Sunday will probably involve visiting with more friends. I have a planning meeting for the community group that I conduct. We are starting our season a little late due to some family emergencies for our manager/founder. What are you up to this weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Uncle Richard has to work, and house feels so empty now.
I'll probably drag out my Christmas village and try to make the house look a little more festive.
We are suppose to start the bathroom remodeling......but we are under icestorm watch......so we'll see what happens.
Yuck. An ice storm? Those are terrible. Be careful.
We just got back from taking the girls to see Airan's cousin Hilary in a production of the Nutcracker. Evie is obsessed with ballerinas right now, so her attention was held for the entire two hours -- amazing when we're talking about a two-year-old!!
Post a Comment