Here are some updates for everyone:
1. Still coughing, but feeling much better. It's been over a month now. I had some chest X-Rays taken to look for pneumonia. The doctor did not see it in the X-Ray, but heard it developing in my left lung. He had me take 5 days of Prednisone (sp?) but no antibiotic this time.
2. Rockies are about to sweep the Diamondbacks. We are ahead 2 games-0 in this series. This is a best of seven, I believe. They play here on Sunday, I think. If they win this series against the Diamondbacks they will go to the World Series. The Rockies have won 19 of the last 18 games. It's really neat to see them do well finally.
3. The Avalanche have won 2 and lost 2. I'm keeping the faith, however they need to keep Theodore out of the net.
4. Jack and I have been hired to play Beauty and the Beast in February. We are very excited about it.
5. I have recently been accepted into the Biltmore Who's Who. Jack has already been accepted. We are a family of Who's Who, whatever that means.
6. Jack is doing well with Grad school. He was asked to partner with one of his professors to conduct a study based on the Culture of Poverty and music. If their proposal is accepted by the University of Washington, he and his professor will present their study at a Cultural Diversity in Music Education Conference. It is rather exciting.
7. Aside from all that news above, we are actually spending the day together. We haven't had a day together since about Septemeber 7. It's really cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Facetious question:
Any free familly passes to Bueaty and the Beast?
Other than that, please keep us updated on your condition.
Jack's project sounds fascinating. Is there any chance he could e-mail me some of his research or papers, or is there a web site I could go to to check it out? Don't go to any trouble, it's just a subject I'd love to know more about. If I had had time in college, I would have minored in anthropology.
Go Rockies!!!
BTW
My e-mail address is j_cron@msn.com.
I don't think I have yours or Jack's.
Please let me know.
And I really mean the part about not going to any trouble. If Jack could just copy me on some of the info I'd be happy.
Culture does not mean Mozart or da Vinci, it means the way people live their every-day lives. Jack's studies are rife with culture, and I'd love to learn more.
Feel better soon.
Love,
Aunt Joanie
I can't believe you're still coughing!! Feel better soon! If you're sick through your birthday AND Jack's birthday, well, that just isn't fair.
You have to take care of yourself. I'm glad you are feeling better. Sounds like already has found something very interesting in his return to school.
Go Rockies!!
Let me know if anyone can make it over for the show, we do get a few "perks." Jack is going to email WD the proposal that is being submitted for the conference in Washington.
Jack's an absolute doll!!
I agree.
Post a Comment