It's the first game of the World Series. We thougt it would be fun to have some ballpark food for dinner. Although it is not healthy it sure is tasty. By the way, can you tell which dinner is Jack's?
Well, at least the Rockies showed up last night. Let's hope Boston can't handle the altitude. (Odd, but I find myself watching these games and remembering lots of good times with Mom. Maybe I don't hate baseball as much as I thought I did.)
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
4 comments:
Who is the mustard hater in the family? How can you eat a hot dog without mustard? That's like disliking peaches.
Rockies: ouch.
Sorry about the trouncing the Rockies got last night.
Better luck tonight.
Well, at least the Rockies showed up last night.
Let's hope Boston can't handle the altitude.
(Odd, but I find myself watching these games and remembering lots of good times with Mom. Maybe I don't hate baseball as much as I thought I did.)
Post a Comment