Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another Sport Posting

Baseball is not my favotire sport. Having said that I am currently watching the Rockies/Phillies play game 3 of their series. I do not watch baseball regularly and do not understand all of the rules or strategies. The reason that I am watching baseball tonight is because my Grandma loved baseball and she loved the Rockies. Since this the first time that the Rockies have made the playoffs in something-like-a-decade, I felt like I needed to follow along. I used to watch Rockies games with her and laugh when she started yelling at the TV. It was similar to when she yelled at politicians on CSPAN. Anyway, it's the top of the 7th, Rockies lead 1-0 and are 2 games ahead of the Phillies in this series. Time for the 7th inning stretch. GO ROCKIES!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

While I have no interest in sports, I am surrounded by Chicagoans who are crushed that the Cubbies blew their chances yet again. Cubs fans are a downtrodden, heartbroken lot.

I loved watching CSPAN with Grandma, but even my love for her couldn't interest me in baseball.

Anonymous said...

She always did love baseball. Your grandfather taugh me how to keep score. Back then it was the all American game.

What Dreams said...

How'd the Rockies do?

Heather said...

The Rockies won their third game of that series. This means that they "swept" the series. They go on to the Semi-finals on Thursday against the Arizona Diamondbacks; rivals. It should be pretty fun.

What Dreams said...

If there are TVs in Heaven, Grandma will be watching with you.