Doctor Who is back! There's a brand new season (At least for us in the US). This is Season 3. The first two seasons were great. I suggest you check it out on the SciFi Channel here.
I really couldn't follow the old series. I don't know if anyone remembers, but we had a kitten named Doctor Who back in Clifton. I don't think we had it for very long because someone left the garage door open one night and all three kittens (yes, we had three at one time) escaped. This kitty was found roaming around the 'hood. It was yellow and very cute. I think we may have had these kittens for a grand total of 1 week. Oh well. I'm sure they found a good home.
If we named our cats after Dr. Who a significant number would have the femaile variation of "The Master" The only tom would be "Mickey" for Rose's boy friend. Five "The Madams" and one "Mickey." Sounds like a cat house all right.
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
6 comments:
I lover "Dr. Who" too!
Much to your uncle's chagrin, I will be recording season 3.
Exterminate! Exterminate!
I haven't watched as much as I'd like of the new series, but I've liked what I've seen.
I really couldn't follow the old series. I don't know if anyone remembers, but we had a kitten named Doctor Who back in Clifton. I don't think we had it for very long because someone left the garage door open one night and all three kittens (yes, we had three at one time) escaped. This kitty was found roaming around the 'hood. It was yellow and very cute. I think we may have had these kittens for a grand total of 1 week. Oh well. I'm sure they found a good home.
If we named our cats after Dr. Who a significant number would have the femaile variation of "The Master"
The only tom would be "Mickey" for Rose's boy friend.
Five "The Madams" and one "Mickey." Sounds like a cat house all right.
Heather, you should check this out.
That's great! Jack had a great time looking at the merchandise available through one of the advertizers.
Post a Comment