Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some Days are More Eventful Part 3 (Finale)

Sorry about the delay in blogging the finale of this eventful day. Jack is working on his last class and taking his comps right now.
After the blood draws, after the vet appointment, we went to The Melting Pot for an early anniversary dinner. Our anniversary is (was) June 12. Since this is (was) our 10th anniversary we wanted to celebrate by having a nice dinner at a special place Wednesday and then host our friends for a BBQ on Friday.

All week long Jack has been going to Denver to search for something. He had been saving his gig money for over a year to buy me a gift for our 10th anniversary. At the Melting Pot Jack re-proposed to me and gave me a beautiful new ring. I was so suprised! I wasn't expecting jewelry at all. He was so great! Here is the picture of my new ring. I love it. This is the end of this story. What a day!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Beautiful! (Both the ring and the couple.) That Jack is a keeper.