Thursday, March 19, 2009
Super-Secret Spring Trip
Last September, when I found out that I was going to receive "extra duty" pay for teaching middle school band and choir, I decided to suprise Jack with a trip over Spring break. I have been very careful not to tell Jack many details about the trip. Since we are leaving tomorrow and he will not have a chance to look at this before we go, I have decided to reveal our fabulous trip. For those of you who don't already know, we are going to San Francisco! I have a Napa Valley wine tour and a gourmet chocolate tour scheduled. We will, hopefully, see the San Francisco Symphony and possibly a show. Jack knows our travel dates and that we are flying. He dosn't want to find out our destination until we get to the ticket counter. It has been a blast planning this trip, but very difficult to keep from Jack. I think almost everyone I talk to regularly has helped me plan this trip. I will have many pics to post when we return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you guys are having a great time! Too bad you did such a good job keeping it secret -- I'd have loved to recommend a few of our favorite San Fran spots. But I'm sure you're finding plenty of your own favorites.
Post a Comment