
Monday, February 16, 2009
New Year's Eve Party Fun
I know this posting is very late. I am not really happy with how my pics turned out. Here are three pictures from the New Year's Eve Party Jack and I attended a while back at our friends Todd and Lindsey's house. The theme was "How to Host a Murder." We all had to dress 70's style. Jack and I did not have any 70's style clothes that could really work for our characters. We ended up going to a flea market to find clothes that might work. Notice the intricate tiger ion Jack's see-through shirt? He had to wear a black under shirt or risk being a bit pornographic. Lindsey had the best outfit. She looked just like one of Charlie's Angels. My charater was supposed to be a business woman who took no nonsense from guys and worn sensible shoes. I found this haor clip with really long curls that I ended up wrapping into a bun for the actual party. I put so much eye make-up on that I was afraid I would cause children and animals to run away. It was a great party!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hi- oh jack you look soooooooo great in that 70 shirt and red pants. heather dear the eye make up was sooooo??? but i do love a mystery murder. i do enjoy a look back in time lols- hugs grandma
The eye makeup was fun to do. I actually had to research how to put on eye makeup to look 70s.
Post a Comment