Tuesday, July 1, 2008
New Job!
Well, I have a new job. I am sad to leave my old school but excited to start at a new school. I will be teaching band and choir at a new middle school about 6 miles away from my house. Jack and I are finally, after 11 years, teaching in the same district!! This means we have the same vacations. Another great benefit... NO COMMUTE!!! Jack drives about 15 minutes to his school. I drive about 11 minutes to my school. It is so incredible that I can't even believe it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! It will be so nice for you guys to reclaim an hour or more of your day together with the reduction in commute time (and some savings in gas too!). I'm sure the Landons will whip the new schools into shape in no time flat. Lucky kids to have 2 talented and caring music teachers in the same district!
Post a Comment