Rodger brought "The Hat" for us to try out. I can't remember what it is called. I guess it was supposed to focus the energy from your brain. We all remember it from the "Whip It" video by Devo.

A blast from my past... Mom broke out Jack's guitar and sang the traditional folk songs that I grew up with. I even sang some of the harmony for the first time. I guess teaching choir is helping in ways I didn't even think of.

Rodger tried out the hammock after I encouraged him for a little bit. I was trying to get a silly pic for the blog to go with Jack and me in "The Hat."

We had a great time. We ate at some great restaurants and spent a little time at Dave & Busters last night.
1 comment:
its a music hat?? any way its red. how nice to hear some good old songs. hugs grandma & grandpa
Post a Comment