Saturday, February 9, 2008

So far so Good!

Opening night last night was a great success. Today we have a matinee and an evening so I hope Jack and I can make it through both shows. This one is tough because there is almost no dialogue. We play for nearly the entire show. My lips look like I had collagin injections. I'll be icing them for a while this morning to bring the swelling down. All in all it has been the best "musical" experience I have ever had. The musicians and actors are wonderful and so talented. I hope some of you will be able to see the show.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That sounds like a blast! Good luck today. I hope your lips don't explode!

What Dreams said...

I wish we could come. I loved the movie.
Take care of those chops.

Anonymous said...

We'll be with you both during the shows..