Here is the review from the Denver Post. If you wait long enough you will see a picture of Jack and me in the pit. We have another full weekend planned. We again have performances Friday night, Saturday matinee, Saturday evening, and Sunday matinee.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well what a busy week end. You dad had week vacation but iy doesn't seems the right time to come visit you on sunday...Enjoy your performance
That's the best looking pit I've ever seen! It looks like a good play, and live theater is so much more fulfilling and dynamic than movies, even good animated movies, can ever be.
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
4 comments:
Well what a busy week end. You dad had week vacation but iy doesn't seems the right time to come visit you on sunday...Enjoy your performance
That's the best looking pit I've ever seen!
It looks like a good play, and live theater is so much more fulfilling and dynamic than movies, even good animated movies, can ever be.
well i say what a show. congrats to you both. the photos where just great.take care of the lips dear. hugs grandpa & grandma
It looks like a wonderful show. I wish we could have been there. I'll be happy to see you guys in a few weeks! Hope you like corned beef!
Post a Comment