Sunday, January 27, 2008

Update

Jack has a nasty chest cold/sinus thing going on right now. He feels pretty good but is coughing quite a bit. We started our marathon last weekend with two rehearsals, one for B & B and the other for the group I conduct. We now have no weekends or days off until President's Day, then March 1. It is truly feast or famine in the music world.

On another note, we may have found an accountant that we like. Our taxes are a little complicated; no EZ form for us. We had been going to a tax prep company for help, but it's time to get an actual accountant now.

I'm feeling just fine, a little anxiety is all. Have a great week Y'all!

3 comments:

What Dreams said...

Sorry about Jacks cold. Uncle Rich is taking Zicam right now.
We do our taxes with Turbo Tax.
I did it last year for the firs time. If you have all your information together, it's not hard, and you have to have the info together for the accountant any way.
I found doing it myself a lot easier than having Uncle Rich yell at me "Where's this . . . Where's that . . . Why can't we be better organized." (If "we" were better organized, he'd know where to look.)
Anyway, Turbo Tax works for us. It only takes a couple of hours and it costs $40.

Kelly said...

I hope Jack feels better soon! With so much work to do, now is no time to be sick!

Airan's uncle has been our accountant for years now. He's great, and he's a steal.

Anonymous said...

i pray jack gets well soon,oh by the way dont worrie about taxes uncle sam is going to give us alllll that rebate ha-ha.just like they promised the indians money.hey maybe we'll get beads and ribbons. hugs grandma c.