I'll have to give that a try myself. I can't use chopsticks, even though I've had a Japanese person show me how. (She finally gave up and said, "It's OK to eat California rolls with your fingers." I don't know if that's true or if it was just less painful for her to watch.)
I teach middle school band and choir and conduct a community chamber ensemble. I travel a lot in order to see my friends and family scattered around the country.
3 comments:
Awesome!! Thanks!
I'll have to give that a try myself.
I can't use chopsticks, even though I've had a Japanese person show me how.
(She finally gave up and said, "It's OK to eat California rolls with your fingers." I don't know if that's true or if it was just less painful for her to watch.)
children dont try this with out parents -or you mite wind up picking your nose. hugs grandma
Post a Comment