Tyler talked us into going sledding in the horse pasture after we received about half an inch of snow. How do you sled in a horse pasture?You tie a rope to the sled and attach the other end to a vehicle. It was like water skiing without standing up. Jack also took a viedeo of me on the sled, but he always takes long videos that are difficult to upload. I'll include it if I can make it work.
Tyler
Jack
Jack and Buddy 2
I laugh in the face of danger--really. Watch out. This one is a little bumpy and very long. If you get motion-sick you may not want to see this one.
You can hear Cody shout "Hang on!" and a conversation between Tyler and Uncle Jack. Tyler tries to talk to me, but I can't hear him over the sound of the sled and my own maniacal laughter.

2 comments:
over the river and through the pasture to grandmas house we go the car knows the way to pull the slay -oh what fun it is ride in one person sled jingle bellsssssss. yahoo ride em. hugs grandma c.
can u leave ur phone number to me???
Post a Comment