I tried unsuccessfully to upload video from the recent Orion Winds concerts, but it was too big to get in to this posting. So instead I will give everyone a quick update.
School is going well. I am starting to feel organized about both choir and band. The choir kids are settling in and the band is making great strides. The 8th grade is still fairly bitter but they are getting tired of fighting at this point.
Jack is starting his Christmas program with the little ones. He auditioned many students for the main acting/solo roles. His new school has more of an interest in the arts, which is wonderful!
We got a Wii Fit!!! It is a lot of fun. I highly recommend it for everyone. My favorite part is when I am doing the hula hoop exercise and I have my friends throwing the hula hoops at me. At one point I had Jim on my right and Jack on my left. It was really fun. Also, all of the Miis that were created on our Wii show up when I run or do aerobics. When they pass they wave at me and I feel like you all are really there.The balance games can be pretty tough. Be careful with those. I got my Wii Fit age to 30 a few days ago.
There really hasn't been much else going on. Sorry to be boring. I'll let you all know if something really exciting happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We just got a Wii Fit yesterday! I love it. I'm a little bit sore, I'll admit. And I don't want to talk about what my Fit age is.
We'd like to know more about that WII fit age
I'm with Nick and Nadine - help?
It is pretty fun. There are balance games, stregth training exercises, yoga positions, and aerobic exercises to choose from. After you create your "Mii" you can use it with the Wii Fit. You set weight/BMI goals for a time period and the exercises are supposed to help you get there. We found out that the "Free Run" can be done on the treadmill. Otherwise you are running in place-boring!
Post a Comment